With the successful completion of the Wake Robotics 3D printer build and the upcoming delivery of our new 3D printer kit, I wanted to find a way to be able to print without having to keep a full pc connected for the full print. After some research I found that while Printrun does have a […]
I committed some prototype db code for rssnewzbin last night. It’s not hooked into anything at the moment (and it’s just a pickle dump), but it’s a start. I plan on adding a sqlite backend as well….
Seems my .htaccess file was borked taking my trac install effectively offline. It’s fixed now for the three people that actually care… 🙂
Updated the python-shoutcast tarball to fix an issue with the DEBUG variable. Go grab it now… All the cool kids are doing it… 😉 I’ve also put up some Gaim beta3 debs for Dapper. I compiled these with Bonjour support (via Avahi libs). There’s also a handful of plugins, which I’ll be adding to in […]
Finally got around to updating py_shoutcast to the new Shoutcast XML format/layout. This was actually reported to me back at the end of May by Mats Joensson (along with a patch), just haven’t had the time to look at it before now. I would have much preferred to use his patch, but the upstream changes […]